We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Australia Day 2014 in Nha Trang???

Brisbane...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Australia Day 2014 in Nha Trang???

Hey! My boyfriend and I are a couple of lonely Aussies in Nha Trang, looking to do something for Aus Day, maybe hooking up Triple J's hottest 100 through wifi somewhere by the beach. Any other Aussies around keen to link up for some brews and the hottest 100 in Nha Trang? :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Australia Day 2014 in Nha Trang???

Hey, my boyfriend and our friend are hoping to celebrate with the hottest 100 as well. I was hoping a bar on the beach would hook it up for us! We dont get to nha trang until tonight though so we'll prob have a look around for somewhere good tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. ..

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Australia Day 2014 in Nha Trang???

Hey, my boyfriend and our friend are hoping to celebrate with the hottest 100 as well. I was hoping a bar on the beach would hook it up for us! What about Oz Bar? We dont get to nha trang until tonight though so I don't know if it's any good. Thoughts?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Australia Day 2014 in Nha Trang???

Hey, my boyfriend and our friend are hoping to celebrate with the hottest 100 as well. I was hoping a bar on the beach would hook it up for us! What about Oz Bar? We dont get to nha trang until tonight though so I don't know if it's any good. Thoughts?

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,814 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Australia Day 2014 in Nha Trang???

Oz bar closed a couple of years ago. All the local Aussies will be at boozecruise or the watering hole. Last year they had a BBQ down on the beach. Pop into the Boozecruise or the hole when you get here and find out what they are doing.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Australia Day 2014 in Nha Trang???

Ok cool. Thanks for the heads up!

Brisbane...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Australia Day 2014 in Nha Trang???

Hey, the sailing club and Louisiane brew house are pretty cool, right on the beach. It would be good to start the morning there, because after lunch gets cool and windy (well it has since we've been here this past couple of days). At Louisiane brew house you can get a five litre keg of beer - cant remember how much it was, and there's a pool there. The booze cruise we haven't been too but maps tells us it's a few streets from the beach, maybe when it gets a bit windy and cool we could head there? I reckon we try get someone to hook up triple j, but if not, most places have free wifi we could stream - do you guys have portable speakers? Have a look around when you get here, see what you reckon, and keep in contact on here and we'll get something happening! Cheers, Kyly + Dan :) :)

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Australia Day 2014 in Nha Trang???

Don't bank on streaming. I frequently have to use a YouTube downloader to watch anything uninterrupted. And I have a 12mbit line.

Brisbane...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Australia Day 2014 in Nha Trang???

Hey again, we checked out booze cruise last night and that's definitely where it's at for Aus day. They will have triple j on all day, sign out the front says their an official hottest 100 party site. Met some other Aussies there as well, so it sounds like a go-er. See you guys there :)

9. Re: Australia Day 2014 in Nha Trang???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 10:49