We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nha Trang.. you can have a great time

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,861 posts
173 reviews
Save Topic
Nha Trang.. you can have a great time

My family and friends (4 adults with 2x 15 yr old boys and 2 x6 year old boys) have just spent the past week in Nha Trang and had a truly fabulous time

They have asked me to pass on a couple of recommendations so here goes. ..

1. Quan 18. This was by far their favourite place to eat. It is one of the food stalls in the night market opposite the beach just past Novotel

2. They all did the Lanterns sightseeing tour and it was brilliant..highly recommended .(run by Lantern's restaurant)

I'll be trying both these recommendations out for myself in june and will post again but if my sister says they are great..I know they must be

The weather want fantastic and most days were cool (ish) except for yesterday however it didn't stop them spending a few days at the pool at Louisiane. Again they all had a ball

Finally they spent a day at Vin Pearl and loved every minute

1. Re: Nha Trang.. you can have a great time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang