We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nha Trang or HOI AN

greece
Level Contributor
58 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Nha Trang or HOI AN

We have to decide where to stay to the beach for 3 nights during our trip in Vietnam for the New Year Eve

to Hoi An to Palm Garden Resort ot to Nha Trang to Sunrise Beach Hotel

Please help

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An
Hoi An
Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa
Palm Garden Beach Resort...
2,408 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa
Sunrise Nha Trang Beach...
1,298 Reviews
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nha Trang or HOI AN

Based on your post nobody can help you. The places are very different and you said nothing about your preferences. All you can get is everyone's preference, and that's not going to help you much.

I suggest you read up on each destination and then make your choice.

Having said that, I'm posting this from Nha Trang. I don't think I'll ever visit Hoi An again.

Edited: 10 December 2013, 20:23
Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
greece
Level Contributor
58 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nha Trang or HOI AN

I will like a very ellegant pleace with nice coffeee shops charming and exclusive

Nice resort with large beach

Thank you

manchester, england
Level Contributor
34 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nha Trang or HOI AN

Having just arrived in nha trang from hoi an, it is very interesting there but it's cold:( the weather in nha trang seems alot Warmer

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nha Trang or HOI AN

Hoi An. Much nicer, loads more to see & do.

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An
Hoi An
Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
5. Re: Nha Trang or HOI AN

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 December 2013, 20:35
6. Re: Nha Trang or HOI AN

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2014, 10:46