We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private 1/2 day boat trip from Nha Trang????

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Private 1/2 day boat trip from Nha Trang????

Due to changed flight times our time in Nha Trang has been cut back so now we only really have 1 full day and fly out at noon the next day.

Is it at all possible to do a half day boat trip just to see some sights and maybe a swim/snorkel?? We would like to be back not long after lunch to be able to catch the cable car to Vin Pearl for the afternoon/evening.

Hope you can help!!

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Private 1/2 day boat trip from Nha Trang????

this is a good link for you.........http://www.magicalmysterytournhatrang.com/index.html

Ben Tre, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
51 reviews
2. Re: Private 1/2 day boat trip from Nha Trang????

You sure can book a half day / full day trip when you are there. Your hotel should have some suggestion. Private tour should be available any time. There are many tour desks along Tran Phu boulevard that you can contact.

Cheers

Nhung

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
256 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Private 1/2 day boat trip from Nha Trang????

Quite easy to arrange from travel agents around town. A good one can drop you at Vinpearl, saving you time and money.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,977 posts
35 reviews
4. Re: Private 1/2 day boat trip from Nha Trang????

When booking make sure you get a speed boat. The wooden boats are fine but a bit slow.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
5. Re: Private 1/2 day boat trip from Nha Trang????

I concur with Viet1 about hiring a speed boat. (SB)

They are relatively inexpensive for a family. ~ $100/ day maximum for up to 12 persons.

If you wish to maximise your relaxing time and lessen travel time, SB will take 15-20 minutes instead of hours to get to the snorkeling area.

I have taken both wooden boat (WB)and speed boat trips in my old home town, Nha Trang. The SB is a lot of fun when they jump the waves, but is healthier and less sea sickness than the older WB. My children (1-4 y.o.) and parents all loved their day out.

Make sure they stop by Mini Island( dao Mini). It is a small & exclusive but not expensive island that has an amazing strip of white sand that rival the Australian Great Barrier Reef.

You can relax and unwind lying on comfortable beach lounge, under the coconut trees and watch your more energetic family member swim in the clear and warm waters Nha Trang.

The last two times I was there with my families, there was a guy that walked back and forth at the shoreline with a net to clear out leaves, branches, seaweeds, rubbish etc to allow the beach to be immaculate !

Finally they can drop you off where you wish, at Nha Trang beach or at Vin Pearl.

You'll leave there perfectly relax, recharged and connect with yourself.

Edited: 29 March 2014, 12:28
6. Re: Private 1/2 day boat trip from Nha Trang????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang
Recent Conversations