We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkelling

Torino
Level Contributor
525 posts
96 reviews
Snorkelling

Hi,

I will stay some days in a Doc Let Resort. I would like to have some snorkeling time. Does anybody knows if there is a diving next Doc Let.

Thank You for Helping us

Luca

Forster, Australia
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
134 reviews
1. Re: Snorkelling

I am not sure what facilities the resort offers but there are many dive shops in and around Nha Trang. You should have no difficulty in arranging a day trip.

Greg

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
2. Re: Snorkelling

Doc Let is not very close to Nha Trang. About 50 km north.But it is true that Nha Trang is saturated by dive shops.

Torino
Level Contributor
525 posts
96 reviews
3. Re: Snorkelling

Thank You for answering.

I've searched some dive shop but i've not find anything. Do somebody give me some dive shop site or e mail.

As Jim said Doc Let is far form Nha Trang, so i would like to arrange the trip before arriving in Nha Trang.

Thank You

Luca

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
4. Re: Snorkelling

Enter "diving in Nha Trang" into Google. The resulting page should show you a map of all the dive shops in Nha Trang. I don't dive, so I cannot recommend any.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
8,911 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Snorkelling

http://wikitravel.org/en/Nha_Trang

Scroll down to the diving and snorkeling section.

Torino
Level Contributor
525 posts
96 reviews
6. Re: Snorkelling

Thanks.

perfect

Luca

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
591 posts
7. Re: Snorkelling

no snorkeling around doc let, unless you can somehow hire a boat and go out to the islands out front

but i do not know of any boats around there

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,931 posts
35 reviews
8. Re: Snorkelling

The old boy that owns Paradise beach resort used to have a boat he rented out per day, would think it's still there. He has a website.

9. Re: Snorkelling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang