We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private car and driver Qui Nhon to Nha Trang

South Pasadena
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Private car and driver Qui Nhon to Nha Trang

We would like to hire a private driver and car service to drive us from Qui Nhon to Nha Trang? We are a party of 8. Are there any recommendations on companies we can use to arrange this in advance?

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
2,694 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private car and driver Qui Nhon to Nha Trang

16 seats van will be for group of 8. Don't know where you stay then you can book at their hotel's desk or hai Au tourist at Haiau hotel. I hired their car for my trip to Banmethuot and really impressed their services

cheers

South Pasadena
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private car and driver Qui Nhon to Nha Trang

Thank you. may I ask what was the price you paid for this service? We are staying at Seagull hotel. Is that the same thing as Hai Au hotel you speak of?

Mentioned in this post
Hai Au Hotel
Hai Au Hotel
86 Reviews
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,579 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private car and driver Qui Nhon to Nha Trang

The seagull and Hai Au are the same. If you cannot find anyone in their tour office to help, go down the street and talk with Barbra in her cafe. She chould be able to help send you in the right direction.

Owee

www.owee58.com

Mentioned in this post
Hai Au Hotel
Hai Au Hotel
86 Reviews
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
2,694 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private car and driver Qui Nhon to Nha Trang

I got their services to BMT, central highland, not to Nhatrang. however it costs around US$100 or little more for this transfer to Nhatrang.;

Right Hai Au for english is Seagull. Nice hotel with sea view. just go down to their tour shop

cheers

Mentioned in this post
Hai Au Hotel
Hai Au Hotel
86 Reviews
Nha Trang, Vietnam
South Pasadena
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private car and driver Qui Nhon to Nha Trang

Thank you Owee and Heinz for your information. I really appreciate your help.

6. Re: Private car and driver Qui Nhon to Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 01:48
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang