We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a mouse in Nha Trang

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,952 posts
221 reviews
Save Topic
looking for a mouse in Nha Trang

My wireless mouse just died on me (not a battery problem).

Anyone know where I can go to buy new one.

I am hopeless using the mouse on the notebook.

Cheers. Danuta.

Hanoi
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for a mouse in Nha Trang

Dear,

If you are with someone who is Vietnamese please ask them to help you this: www.nhatrangclub.vn/&4rum/showthread.php…

Regards,

Hoang

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,886 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for a mouse in Nha Trang

I'd have thought a quick walk down to the market would get you one. There were a few shops around about when I last went to Nha Trang. If there is one thing Vietnam isn't short of and that is computer shops. And if push comes to shove, just buy a cheap wired mouse and buy what you really want when you get back home. I've forgotten what the supermarket is called there Minmax or Maximart???? Begins with an M anyway. They sell computer stuff.

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for a mouse in Nha Trang

there are a zillion computer shop in this city, most of them could sell you any mouse you wish,

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,952 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for a mouse in Nha Trang

Am staying at asia paradise hotel. Saw none around this area. Asked hotel and local shop owners and they didnt know of any.

Thought i might ask at internet cafe/shops today

vietnam
Level Contributor
26 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for a mouse in Nha Trang

The biggest computer shop in town is called TH and it's on Thong Nhat Street, near the Train Station. There is another good one on Quang Trung Street right beside the old Maximart.

http://www.thnhatrang.vn/

Here's the website with address.

Good luck!

Australia
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: looking for a mouse in Nha Trang

Seen lots of rats but no mice.

Penarth, United...
Level Contributor
1,329 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: looking for a mouse in Nha Trang

Don't spend too much money and ask if it has a guarantee. We bought a wireless mouse, marked as Sony Vaio but it was obviously a fake as it sent our Sony Vaio computer into a head spin! It wasn't cheap either (£15). We went to Hoi An and just bought a cheap wired one and it came with a guarantee and cost less than £2.

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An
Hoi An
Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Australia
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: looking for a mouse in Nha Trang

You get the One Two guarantee in Vietnam - Once you've bought it, it's too late.

Mentioned in this post
9. Re: looking for a mouse in Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 07:45
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang