We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to town

Clontarf, Queensland
Level Contributor
165 posts
389 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to town

I know there have been many questions asked about the price of transport to Nha Trang from the airport, the most up to date response being October 2011 at about $US16.

Can anybody update this price please and tell me if there is a taxi desk at the airport?

Are there any other means of transport. I keep seeing references to Vietnam Airlines providing transport if you have traveled with them. Could anybody enlighten me (if true) from where and how they can be booked or found.

Many thanks, Steve

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Hanoi
Level Contributor
456 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to town

You can buy a bus ticket with 3 usd/1person or catch a taxi with $18/1way to the city.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
623 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to town

There is a shuttle bus that will take you into the center of the tourist area in Nha Trang get your ticket at the desk inside the airport. Prices as provided.

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Tarentum...
Destination Expert
for Da Nang, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to town

The only advantage to the taxi is that it maybe alittle faster to your destination and will drop you right at your hotel. The airport bus is fine, and depending on where you are going you can get a taxi at the Nha Trang airport, which is where the shuttle drops you off. You have the option of a moto bike also if you don't have alot of luggage. Since I was going north of the bridge into what is known as Bai Duong area the taxis always quote me more so this year I walked out to Tran Phu st. which is about 50 yrds and south one block to the #4 bus stop and took the local bus to my destination. Quite easy to do, loads cheaper as $3.25usd compared to almost $20usd as they quote me. It gave me untold satisfaction to have done it the way the locals do. Even at $5usd by taxi from the Nha Trang airport to my hotel was ok but I had something to prove.

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,952 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport to town

Used a taxi from airport to hotel today.

350,000 by airport taxi service.

380,000 by Mai Linh or Vinasun.

Clontarf, Queensland
Level Contributor
165 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport to town

fantastic, can't get more up to date than that.

regards Steve

Clontarf, Queensland
Level Contributor
165 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport to town

many thanks, I do know what you mean, well done.

Regards Steve

7. Re: Airport to town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 04:47