We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aloha Hotel

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
105 reviews
Aloha Hotel

Hi there,

Does anyone have the contact info for the Aloha Hotel? Also, has anyone stayed there? I've heard its great- but only from 3 or so sources.

Ta,

Ebony

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,869 posts
35 reviews
1. Re: Aloha Hotel

It's a budget hotel, 26a Tran Quang St. It's on top of the Texas barbeque restaurant. Run by an American and his Vietnamese wife. It's next to the why not club which stays open until 4am, noise could be a problem. It's well situated in the tourist area and a 5min stroll to the beach.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Aloha Hotel

Ebony

Did you ever manage to find a contact email for Aloha? With such glowing reviews on trip advisor I don't imagine I can just show up!

Thanks

Amy

Tarentum...
Destination Expert
for Da Nang, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
Level Contributor
3,151 posts
212 reviews
3. Re: Aloha Hotel

Try calling the Texas and ask..rates are reasonable.....ask for Wayne but he may be heading to the USA now. 058-352-5084

4. Re: Aloha Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 16:11
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang