We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Clouds are Lifting

Tarentum...
Destination Expert
for Da Nang, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
208 reviews
Save Topic
The Clouds are Lifting

Here I am at the Tide Hotel for my third stay, the clouds are finally lifting alittle from what I've heard all over Viet Nam. The weather has been slightly down with unseasonably cold temps and bits of periodic rain. Other than that my stay here is going well with the usual beautiful views looking over the ocean and the people watching on Pham Van Dong street. Much quieter here than in the tourist area where we were last evening for a western meal of steak at the Texas BBQ.The waves are calming and the locals are returning to the beach here for their morning exercise ......anyone looking for a relaxing stay off the beaten track...... this is your destination!

Mentioned in this post
Pham Tours
Pham Tours
412 Reviews
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Clouds are Lifting

Thanks for the weather update, a lot of people will be grateful to hear it's getting better.

2. Re: The Clouds are Lifting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 03:50
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang