We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment in Nha Trang

Sheffield UK
Level Contributor
186 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment in Nha Trang

A couple of weeks left in Nha Trang and have decided we would like to come back for 4 months next year - Jan to April maybe - and have been looking for an apartment - without any luck.

Have seen lots of Guest Houses and hotels but would like something where we could make a small meal on the nights when we really don't don't want another night in a restaurant.

A studio with cooking facilities is fine - in tourist area preferably.

Anybody any ideas where to look - already tried the internet without any luck.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,744 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment in Nha Trang

Quite a few places around now.Not sure if they will let you rent for 4mths as they prefer 6 to 12.Try golden house,arabella apts and theres the big condo apts above amigo divers.There more expensive than a guest house.Renting a house outside of the tourist area may be better.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
4,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment in Nha Trang

See this post:

tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g293928-i9826-k3891…

The link in the post to Arabella Apartments does not work from Europe today, though.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,579 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment in Nha Trang

You could try the HQ apartments. Here is a link to them

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293928-d158714…

Owee

www.owee58.com

Broadbeach...
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment in Nha Trang

Just got back from 3 weeks in Nha Trang & have a similar plan myself.

I know a guy how has a apartment above Amigo divers where Viet1 suggested & i know he is on a month to month lease.

If i can find out more info will post.

Cheers,

Scott.

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Sheffield UK
Level Contributor
186 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment in Nha Trang

Thanks for your replies - don't seem to be having any luck with it.

HQ - the price quoted was more than I rent out a newly furnished, well equipped 3 bedroomed house in a nice area of the UK.

Still waiting for someone to answer the phone at Arabella Apts.

Amigo Diving - was told quite rudely by a European guy that it was a Dive Centre not a letting agency so told him to have a look at their website.

So - looks like it will be the Hotel again next season. Thanks again for your replies.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
4,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment in Nha Trang

Keep trying the Arabella. It is owned by a couple of people, the one you will talk with has a daytime job at Vietcom Bank. If in Nha Trang, just walk to the building and talk to the security guy, he will dial the number to the owner.

Unless, of course, they already sold off the property, one never knows. After all, it has been 6 months since I stayed there.

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,744 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartment in Nha Trang

it's not to difficult but does depend how much you want to spend.If you are still here PM me and I will take you to a few places where friends stay.All pay about $400 a month.

Tromso, Norway
Level Contributor
63 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartment in Nha Trang

Looking for the same thing, tried searching the web for real estate agencies in Nha Trang but find nothing, im staying for 3 months next winter.

Edited: 06 April 2011, 00:31
Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
9. Re: Apartment in Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2011, 15:59
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
4,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Apartment in Nha Trang

Is that the building which used to have phone lines hanging in arcs from each apartment down to the street? On the east side of the street?

Edited: 07 April 2011, 13:21
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang
Recent Conversations