We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nha trang to hoi an

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
42 posts
33 reviews
Nha trang to hoi an

Hi

What is the easiest way to get to Hoi An from Nha Trang?

thanks

Tarentum...
Destination Expert
for Da Nang, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
Level Contributor
3,200 posts
212 reviews
1. Re: Nha trang to hoi an

Fly to Da Nang then bus or taxi to Hoi An

Drifter

www.vnfrom.blogspot.com

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,579 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Nha trang to hoi an

You also have th option of an 11 hr ride on a sleeper bus, or a night train. But I agree...... flying is best.

Owee

www.owee58.com

3. Re: Nha trang to hoi an

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 November 2010, 15:05
Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
668 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Nha trang to hoi an

Yes, flight is the most convenient way.

Vietnam Exotic Tours.

5. Re: Nha trang to hoi an

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 November 2010, 12:35
Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
206 posts
6. Re: Nha trang to hoi an

another vote for flying this routine when it comes to the easiest way, but i have nothing against night bus, i did it myself as a backpacker, oh the good old days of wandering ... :-)

nha trang
Level Contributor
216 posts
1 review
7. Re: Nha trang to hoi an

The train goes to Danang not Hoi an. Its 30 minutes by bike taxi or bus. I did the trip on the back of a motor taxi. I prefer the train but have done several sleeper bus trips.

Tip: if you are tall get a sleeper on the out side sleepers not the middle. The sleeper can be 1 foot smaller in length.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
8. Re: Nha trang to hoi an

Took us 9 hours from danang to nha trang on the train during the day yesterday. Very cheap, had a soft sleeper so could stretch out. We were booked for the night bus but heard a lot of bad stories including in Vietnam news about a couple of drivers falling asleep. Plane gets booked up so do in advance if you fancy that

Edited: 07 January 2011, 18:06
9. Re: Nha trang to hoi an

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2011, 10:51
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang