We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfast buffet in Nha Trang hotels

Westminster...
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
breakfast buffet in Nha Trang hotels

Dear travellers

A few years ago, I had breakfast buffet in one of an average hotel; but the setting was very nice. It was like a little garden, next to it was an old wooden house. Would it have been Yasaka hotel?

Please confirm,

Thanks

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breakfast buffet in Nha Trang hotels

You could be right,they still do it.All the 3-5 star hotels let you in for the buffet breakfast.Asia paradise is the best(in my opinion)then you have Nha trang lodge,sun and sea,the light hotel,There all about $3 and if you want to splash out go to sunrise,novotel(the most expensive)or sheraton.

Westminster...
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breakfast buffet in Nha Trang hotels

viet

thank you for the info

I like that particular place for it's setting. I am sure other places You mentioned have better quality food and service. Will try them all

Thanks

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: breakfast buffet in Nha Trang hotels

Quy,the Yasaka is still very good but i think the wooden house is no longer there.If you want to try them all you will be here for a long time:-)

nha trang
Level Contributor
205 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: breakfast buffet in Nha Trang hotels

The Sunrise has the best breakfast buffet. It's a bit pricey at 180k but so good! The Light is also alright with a good selection...I think it's 60k. The last time I went to Yasaka the waiter put other people's dirty dishes on my table despite us having our coats on our chairs...I'll never go back there again.

Westminster...
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: breakfast buffet in Nha Trang hotels

vietkieu

"The last time I went to Yasaka the waiter put other people's dirty dishes on my table "

sounds awful, sorry you had such bad experience. I heard so much of Sunrise breakfast. It must be very good. 180K =$ 10 US? not so bad . Must go then

viet1

":the wooden house is no longer there."

that's a shame

that wooden house was lovely and unique

:)

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
4,432 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: breakfast buffet in Nha Trang hotels

The best breakfast buffet I've had in Vietnam was at the Ana Mandara in Nha Trang, mind you this was in 2003. It was in fact the best breakfast I'd had anywhere in Asia until I stayed at the Victoria in Siem Reap last week, where the breakfast was sensational, AND included free-flow champagne. Drunk at 9am, can't beat it :)

7. Re: breakfast buffet in Nha Trang hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2011, 10:46