We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sinh Tourist Sleeper Bus

London
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sinh Tourist Sleeper Bus

I see on the Sinh Tourist website that the sleeper bus from Nha Trang to Mui Ne leaves at 20:30 however the timetable gives no time of arrival. From reading old posts it says travel time between the two is approx 5 hours, what I need to know is when it will roughly arrive in Mui Ne (5 hours from 20:30 is 01:30AM :-/ ). If it is 01:30AM then I will need to book a hotel for an additional night.

Has anyone done this trip before who might be able to give me some insight?

Many thanks,

John

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Mui Ne
Mui Ne
Phan Thiet, Vietnam
1. Re: Sinh Tourist Sleeper Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2010, 01:11
vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,736 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sinh Tourist Sleeper Bus

You are both correct.There's a morning bus and an evening one.

You would arrive approx 1:30 am in Mui ne and have to pay for the nights accommodation.

Mentioned in this post
Mui Ne
Mui Ne
Phan Thiet, Vietnam
3. Re: Sinh Tourist Sleeper Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2011, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang
Recent Conversations