We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No we are not flooded... just sunshine

No we are not flooded... just sunshine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2010, 01:11
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,981 posts
46 reviews
1. Re: No we are not flooded... just sunshine

Owee

Nha Trang...

I only discovered 3 days ago that the weather collection station is south of Nha Trang 25 Km on the other side of the mountains. There is no way you can get an accurate weather reading. What you see on the internet and weather stations are collected from there.

Owee

------------------

Sounds like you just volunteered to become a weather forecaster for the Nha Trang area Owee :-) Hope it's dry in November? What's the crystal ball showing?

Westminster...
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: No we are not flooded... just sunshine

Owee

what do we do without you?

Do you happen to know a restaurant name "Nha Trang Xua" ?

if you don't, would you please ask Mai about it?

I believe it's in Vinh Thai

How far is it from Sunrise hotel?

what's the food quality?

Thanks Owee

Edited: 23 October 2010, 05:38
3. Re: No we are not flooded... just sunshine

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2010, 01:11
Wollongong...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: No we are not flooded... just sunshine

Thanx Owee, I hope the weather stays like that of November/December as well

1 month and 4 days to go

Westminster...
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: No we are not flooded... just sunshine

Owee

thank you for your feed back

unfortunately, the pictures of the restaurant look very nice. But I guess I will pass

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
207 posts
23 reviews
6. Re: No we are not flooded... just sunshine

Good onya Owee! The girls and I are heading up on Thursday for a long weekend. Look forward to some sunshine and a bit of a boogie at the Sailing club.

http://moggymekongmadness.blogspot.com/

nha trang
Level Contributor
205 posts
1 review
7. Re: No we are not flooded... just sunshine

The weather's great here, but yesterday there was flooding on the way from hcmc to nt. The bus was stuck for 5 hours. I plan on going to hcmc around the 30th

8. Re: No we are not flooded... just sunshine

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 23 April 2011, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang