We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arabella Apartments

Europe
Level Contributor
870 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Arabella Apartments

en.metvuong.com/nhom/2691_Arabella-Apartment

I tried to write a review on TA, but they do not know Arabella, so I thought I'd write a small review here.

We spent two weeks on the 5th floor (own balcony) in a one bedroom, one livingroom, kitchen, bath. The rate was extremely favourable, we paid 15$ US per day. 24/7 security, house cleaning, linnen service. We only had to pay separately for power. This is when one realises exactly how expensive an air con unit is.

The manager, Son, was actively listening to our recommendations as to improvements, and the second we moved out, he had workers getting to work on the improvements we had suggested.

The apartments had free internet and cable TV.

I am not affiliated with this company, but the experience was much over and above what I am used to in Vietnam.

Son prefers long term leases (1 year), but if someone has a 1 month need and an apartment happens to be empty, he should be all ears.

The building is in the tourist/backpacker area of Nha Trang, and there is motorbike parking space within the supervised grounds. At the same time, the building is quiet, since it is in a very small street where no cars ever go, and motorbikes go very slowly.

Edited: 30 August 2010, 01:24
Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,940 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arabella Apartments

If only there were an equivalent in Hanoi - a 6-8 week rental for that rate would be a dream come true for me.

Mentioned in this post
Hanoi
Hanoi
Vietnam
2. Re: Arabella Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2011, 12:53