We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For some of the best Pho Bò

Europe
Level Contributor
870 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
For some of the best Pho Bò

For some of the best Pho Bò I have ever tasted, go to the north/west corner of Nguyèn Thi Minh Kai and Nguyên Thien Thuat streets. It is right across from a shoe shop.

I have had pho there since 1995 and in my humble opinion there is no better. Pho Bò, in case you don't know, is beef noodle soup. The owner serves it with just the right spices, leaves and you'll feel your're in heaven.

On the same street, heading towards the beach, on the right side after passing Nha Trang Seafood Restaurant (which I do not recommend), there is some nice sticky rice to be had. This is just prior to reaching the large piazza on the beach.

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,579 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For some of the best Pho Bò

Not bad....Hee Hee.... or head over the bridge to the northern beach Bai Duong area where all the really great seafood is..... Oh.... and we have great Pho also.... ;)

Owee

www.owee58.com

Europe
Level Contributor
870 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For some of the best Pho Bò

I just might look you up next time (August) I get to Nha Trang.

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,579 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: For some of the best Pho Bò

I will look forward to ir privatebruger.... I am not going anywhere and I am not hard to find.

Owee

www.owee58.com

4. Re: For some of the best Pho Bò

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2010, 11:08