We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serviced Apartment?

OzLand
Level Contributor
26 posts
36 reviews
Serviced Apartment?

Is it possible to rent an apartment or serviced apartment for 4-6 weeks? If so any contact details.

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
739 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Serviced Apartment?

As far as I know, it's possible to rent a serviced apartment in Nha Trang, like else where in Vietnam. You didn't seem to mention your planned budget.

Take a look at the Light hotel and resort. Best regards.

OzLand
Level Contributor
26 posts
36 reviews
2. Re: Serviced Apartment?

Thanks for the reply, tried them but no kitchen, budget is not the issue it's trying to find the apartment. Will look at anything as long as it self contained. Cheers.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,977 posts
35 reviews
3. Re: Serviced Apartment?

It's possible but not easy.For something like that they normally want a 3mth or longer rent.

What about staying in a mini-hotel and using there kitchen?I did that for a while,not expensive.

Think your best bet is to come here,stay in a hotel for a couple of days and look around town for something.We don't have estate/rental agencies here that can help you find that.It's more word of mouth and adverts on the wall.There is a large block of apartments right in town and they have signs on some of them for rent but I doubt if they will give it to you for short term.

You can pm me if you need more help

Perth
Level Contributor
543 posts
29 reviews
4. Re: Serviced Apartment?

Try HQ Apartments and Cafe - not sure though if they have a kitchen in the apartment - but I am sure you will not go without food with or without a kitchen.

Email: hqcafevn.com

OzLand
Level Contributor
26 posts
36 reviews
5. Re: Serviced Apartment?

On our way tomorrow, booked into the HQ for 4 days so fingers crossed and bit of scouting we may just find something. Thanks for all the replies. OzBoy.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,977 posts
35 reviews
6. Re: Serviced Apartment?

HQ is ok,it's new no kitchen and not cheap by Nha Trang standards.Good luck.

So much to learn out here on your firet visit but as long as you have money you will be fine.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
10 posts
23 reviews
7. Re: Serviced Apartment?

Looking for long term apartment in Nha Trang (3-4 months +) for around the 250 USD area. Anyone know of anything that I can look at through an internet portal?

8. Re: Serviced Apartment?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 April 2010, 14:07
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
10 posts
23 reviews
9. Re: Serviced Apartment?

Anyone know of any long term apartments in Nha Trang (4-6 months) for around about the 250 USD mark? Any help would be much appreciated. Looking at June thru Oct/Nov depending on the political arena in Thailand, it could be longer than 6 months.

Thanks

OzLand
Level Contributor
26 posts
36 reviews
10. Re: Serviced Apartment?

We found nothing although once we were in Saigon we were lead to believe that CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) real estate had an apartment block but they were around $1000 a month for a studio. Sorry don't have phone number etc but just do a search. I think there is a good business opportunity for someone!!!

Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang
Recent Conversations