I would like to know some information regarding the train ride from Nga Trang To Hoi An:
Three of us are looking at a train ride from Nga Trang to Hoi An and we would appreiate knowing the following:
1) Is the train ride comfortable? Is it bumpy? Noisy? Is the train airconditioned or not?
2) If we take the day train, what kind of seats are available- soft, sleeping seats or what other kinds?
3) If we take the night train, which seats should we book to provide the most comfortable travel?
3) How far is the train station from the town and how much would it cost to get there?
4) Any idea on the cost of a train ride to Hoi An?
Any information would be welcome.