We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

glasgow,uk
1 post
1 review
Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

Hi

Am trying to get from HCM to Nha Trang (return) in July. Was going to book with Vietnam airlines but it is £350 for two on line on my dates. I have read the threads and the train is an option one way - what is the best website to book ? it also seems cheaper to book the flights from a travel agent in HCM - are these safe - any good websites ?? are there any travel agents i could use in the UK ?? all help much appreciated

1. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2009, 20:35
Vietnam
Level Contributor
283 posts
2. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

Mr Triniin,

Vietnam airlines have 3 flights/day from Saigon - Nhatrang

1- VN 334 SGNNHA 0605 0700

2 VN 450 SGNNHA 1130 1225

3+ VN 454 SGNNHA 1710 1805

---

1- VN 335 NHASGN 1135 1230

2 VN 451 NHASGN 1315 1410

3+ VN 455 NHASGN 1855 1950

Fare: vnd 1,650,000 (~ usd 98)/roundtrip ticket (incl tax & fee)

Note: fare Not include service fee usd 2/booking & online convenient fee 5% if payment by creditcard

Hope this useful for you

Good luck

Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

Trin,

My wife and i are going late march for nearly 3 weeks and will travel from HCMC to Hue (nha trang is on the same line but closer). 95% certain that we will do the overnight train for the experience of it all! http://www.seat61.com/Vietnam.htm

has details of the trains and links to national railways system. We intend to arrive on the tuesday and travel on wed (we hope!)

Failing that i think jetstar has flights about £50 retrun but has some bad press on here (i have never used them so cant comment).

Let me know if there is anythnig else you want to know

Glenn & Liz

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,938 posts
35 reviews
4. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

Hi,Thats a very good price you were posted above.Would not touch or do any business with the people that wanted 350pounds!

Train is fine but takes a long time 8-9hrs.Jetstar no longer flies to Nha trang only Vietnam airlines.

Dublin
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

try booking direct with Vietnam Airlines on their website, they now accept credit card payments through their website, I just booked SGN-NHA return for dates in June for 75euro per person

6. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 15:51
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang