We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

glasgow,uk
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

Hi

Am trying to get from HCM to Nha Trang (return) in July. Was going to book with Vietnam airlines but it is £350 for two on line on my dates. I have read the threads and the train is an option one way - what is the best website to book ? it also seems cheaper to book the flights from a travel agent in HCM - are these safe - any good websites ?? are there any travel agents i could use in the UK ?? all help much appreciated

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
1. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2009, 20:35
Vietnam
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

Mr Triniin,

Vietnam airlines have 3 flights/day from Saigon - Nhatrang

1- VN 334 SGNNHA 0605 0700

2 VN 450 SGNNHA 1130 1225

3+ VN 454 SGNNHA 1710 1805

---

1- VN 335 NHASGN 1135 1230

2 VN 451 NHASGN 1315 1410

3+ VN 455 NHASGN 1855 1950

Fare: vnd 1,650,000 (~ usd 98)/roundtrip ticket (incl tax & fee)

Note: fare Not include service fee usd 2/booking & online convenient fee 5% if payment by creditcard

Hope this useful for you

Good luck

Mentioned in this post
Saigon Phu Quoc Resort
Saigon Phu Quoc Resort
560 Reviews
Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

Trin,

My wife and i are going late march for nearly 3 weeks and will travel from HCMC to Hue (nha trang is on the same line but closer). 95% certain that we will do the overnight train for the experience of it all! http://www.seat61.com/Vietnam.htm

has details of the trains and links to national railways system. We intend to arrive on the tuesday and travel on wed (we hope!)

Failing that i think jetstar has flights about £50 retrun but has some bad press on here (i have never used them so cant comment).

Let me know if there is anythnig else you want to know

Glenn & Liz

Mentioned in this post
Hue
Hue
Thua Thien - Hue Province, Vietnam
vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,739 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

Hi,Thats a very good price you were posted above.Would not touch or do any business with the people that wanted 350pounds!

Train is fine but takes a long time 8-9hrs.Jetstar no longer flies to Nha trang only Vietnam airlines.

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Dublin
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

try booking direct with Vietnam Airlines on their website, they now accept credit card payments through their website, I just booked SGN-NHA return for dates in June for 75euro per person

Mentioned in this post
Ho Chi Minh City Airport
Ho Chi Minh City Airport
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
6. Re: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 15:51
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang