We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nha Trang resort suggestions

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Nha Trang resort suggestions

Can anyone recommend a gorgeous (4 or 5 star) resort in Nha Trang, with kids aged 5 and 8. For December. Thanks!

Vietnam
Level Contributor
283 posts
1. Re: Nha Trang resort suggestions

Vinpearl resort nice for children, but if you stay in nhatrang 4 days, only need stay in Vinpearl resort 2 nights, it's enough, and the rest nights stay at resort in nhatrang city such as: Sunrise beach resort or Anna mandara

so that you can shopping, eating & explore the other islands...

Nha Trang
2 posts
2. Re: Nha Trang resort suggestions

Whale island it's very nice for you and your children.From Nha Trang go there it take you 50km but it quiet and nice place

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: Nha Trang resort suggestions

This is a tough one. If you want somewhere in the heart of Nha Trang thats upmarket and 4-5 stars i would say Ana Mandara, yes children are welcome but alot of these upmarket places here in Nha Trang mainly house honeymooners...I would suggest the Sunrise Hotel on the main strip beach front. I think it would cater for you and your kids much better or Asia Paradise. This is only a 5 minute walk from the beach and situated right in the centre of Nha Trang

4. Re: Nha Trang resort suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 18:50
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang
Recent Conversations