We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nha Trang Beach Huts

London
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Nha Trang Beach Huts

Im going to be in Nha Trang from the 22nd Dec, can someone tell me of any good beach huts to stay in? I cant stand big built up hotels!!

As Im gonna be there over Christmas will they all be booked up?

Thanks

T

Vietnam
Level Contributor
283 posts
1. Re: Nha Trang Beach Huts

Hi Twicks,

In Nhatrang you can stay in Vinpearl resort but not more than 2 nights cause it's isolate the city, cannot shopping

Or in the nhatrang city, stay at Ana Mandara resort --> it has own beach so nice & clean beach for swimming

Note: should book room asap cause in the Christmas, crazy booked

Cheer!

Benfleet, Essex
6 posts
2. Re: Nha Trang Beach Huts

I am looking to stay in a beach hut in/near Nha trang, where did you stay in the end?

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,977 posts
35 reviews
3. Re: Nha Trang Beach Huts

Looks like they got lost in Nha Trang.

There's no beach huts in Nha Trang.Plenty of hotels from 5 star to no stars 5/10 min walk to the beach/bars/restaurants.

Have a look at lonely planet.That will give you a better idea of what Nha Trang is like.Google earth is also good.

4. Re: Nha Trang Beach Huts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2010, 12:48
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang