We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nha Trang Water Park.

Bangkok, Thailand
7 posts
Save Topic
Nha Trang Water Park.

I will be travelling with two small children who, although they are looking forward to this trip, would have prefferred japan so they could go to Disneyland.

One reason to include Nha Trang is the fact that there is evidence of a childrens activity, the water park.

Anyone got a review of the park, is it modern and well maintained?

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nha Trang Water Park.

Hi There,

The water park isnt very modern and is very basic. I would say it would only suit small children who dont really care if its the coolest water park around. We are talking about a small water park in Nha Trang here not a Disneyland so i think your kids will be disappointed. I heard from locals it isnt very clean either.

Sorry if this is so negative

Regards

Sarah

noosa australia
Level Contributor
769 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nha Trang Water Park.

found these pics - they may add more detail to sarahs comments

www.kohkong.com/nt/khtourism/index.html#2

nhatrangtourist.com.vn/phudong/phudong_e.htm

Bangkok, Thailand
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nha Trang Water Park.

Thanks for the replies. My kids are Thai nationals so they are used to their parks not being up to western Standards. looking at the pics I think it will be satisfactory for an afternoons play without too much discontentment. They'll have been in Vietnam for 10 days without any kids fun by that point, they'll take what they are given.

Cheers

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,812 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nha Trang Water Park.

Hi,

There are 3 waterparks in Nha Trang.The one you are talking about is on the beach front and is goverment run.Its not to bad and the kids do like it,cheap to get into $2 adult,less for the kids.Then there is vinapearl 5 star place much better but with 5 star prices.The new diamond bay resort,30mins from town is also quiet good.Its newly opened and is hosting the miss universe competition which you will have seen on the telly.Its middled priced.

The kids will like any of these.

Japan
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nha Trang Water Park.

hi Viet1

The water park that runs by the local government is Phu Dong Park, isn't it?

Hi WelshmanBKK: I will travel with 4 kids to Nha Trang in August too. I think the Phu Dong Water Park is fun enough, and reasonable, convenient as we stay in the town. We definitely will be there.

California
Level Contributor
173 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nha Trang Water Park.

We went to Vinpearl land a couple weeks ago paying about $15 US per person including the cable car round trip transfer. Kid paying half price of the adult (7.5 US).The park is okay. There are other games on the arcade for kids to play as well. The only problem we had was the Vietnamese always try to cut in front of us whenever there is a line to get into the rides. This was almost happening at every line we were in. Very, very bad.It seems people do not have any manner at all. So, if you can stand line cutting, it is a good park that your children will enjoy.

7. Re: Nha Trang Water Park.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 15:53