We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green hotel

montreal
Level Contributor
2 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Green hotel

Green's bathroom smell sewer , 24 hours a day , 7 days a week . We were complaining , they did nothing to correct that situation.

And we weren't the only one who complaint.

California
Level Contributor
710 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Green hotel

Oh, thanks for the post I was going to stay there in April 2008 and have now changed my mind. Many thanks.

hanoi
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Green hotel

As far as I know, the owner of the hotel is a Electricity Construction Company. Your question is hard to answer...no one knows the reason but the owner of the hotel. Hoping complaints awaken them.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
148 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Green hotel

Does anyone know if this is still a problem?

I am booked there early march, and will switch if it is still stinky.

California
Level Contributor
710 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Green hotel

I've decided to stick with the Green Hotel due to the location, price and overall reviews. I'm sure hoping by the end of April they have solved the problem. If anyone has a recent experience please let us know.

Colorado
Level Contributor
427 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Green hotel

Had a meal there at the Green Hotel through SaigonTourist, they used them as an evening meal stop, which was good. Though I cannot attest to the smell without actually staying there.

Huy

California
Level Contributor
710 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Green hotel

I stayed a the Green Hotel in May 2008 and had no problem with smells or anything else. I will post a details of my trip from Mui Ne to Nha Trang tomorrow. But, I would certainly stay at the Green Hotel again. Just my experiences.

Mentioned in this post
Mui Ne
Mui Ne
Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
7. Re: Green hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 10:54