We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight from Hanoi to Nha Trang

oman
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
flight from Hanoi to Nha Trang

We are travelling to Vietnam for a family holiday, we are flying into Hanoi from Bangkok and going by Victoria Express to Sapa for a few days then train back to Hanoi. We would like to spend the next week at VinPearl in Nha Trang.

Can a wise person please help me regarding flights from Hanoi to Nha Trang?

Can we fly into Nha Trang from Hanoi?

Are the aircraft small 12seaters or bigger? I am a reluctant flyer so would like to know it there is anything to be nervous about??

Any recommendations on a medium range hotel in Hanoi suitable for a family of 5?

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight from Hanoi to Nha Trang

I believe there is only one flight a day from Hanoi to Nha Trang early in the morning with Vietnam airlines, so book early, 85.00$

You can book with ivivu.com. I have dealt with them before and found them to be efficient. They have an office in Hanoi if you want to see them, but their internet site works well.

The smallest plane you would get for this flight is an ATR, but it will probably be an airbus 320. In either case, neither is frightening unless you are really nervous about flying!

I don't know what your budget is, but the Vinpearl is VERY expensine. You can get comfortable rooms in Nha Trang for 15-30 dollars. Try the Golden or the Nice hotels on Hung Vuong.

In Hanoi the Elegance is good, but there are others hostelbookers.com/hostels/….

2. Re: flight from Hanoi to Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 01:49
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang