We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Riders

Stord Municipality...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Easy Riders

Hi

I am in Nha Trang at the moment, and thinking about going on a 2 days- trip to Dalat, with the easy riders.... Can anyone tell me the adress to their office? As I heard somone pretends to be the easy riders and their not.

Please help me, as my time here is running out, and need to make a decision..

Cheers

California
Level Contributor
710 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy Riders

I have used the Easy Riders in both Nha Trang and Dalat. The ones I used did not have an office. I met them on the street and did sort of a test drive to see if I like the driving skills and what they had to offer in the way of touring. In Nha Trang I hooked up with an Easy Rider named Minh near the Sunrise Beach Resort. We spent three days traveling around the Nha Trang area. He had a notebook with comments and photos from prior customers. We had talked about a five day trip through the Central Highlands, but I haven't returned to Nha Trang, yet. In Dalat I met an Easy Rider named Hai near the Central Market and three days seeing the area around Dalat. He also had a notebook with comments and photos from prior customers. I found traveling around with the Easy Riders to be very enjoyable. I typically do all my touring on the back of motor with a local driver/tour guide. Much more interesting and you get to stop whenever you want. Before you take a long trip do a little riding around the local area to see if you are comfortable with the driving and prices. Dalat is a long way on the back of a motor. I took a local bus, but they have tourist buses that are much more comfortable and very inexpensive. Walk around with a copy of the Lonely Planet (or any other tour book) and one of them will quickly find you. If you Email me I'll try and find Minh's phone number in Nha Trang. His English is fair, but is driving skills were excellent (which is a major plus in Vietnam) and his knowledge of the area was very good. We spent one evening having dinner and drinking beer with his brother's family. Hope this helps.

South Africa
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy Riders

Hullo from South Africa. Have just read your reply about Minh,s phone number. Thinking seriously of going there. Wondered if you still had his number by any chance? I know it is quite a while since you posted the message so you might,nt have it still.

Thanks.

California
Level Contributor
710 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy Riders

Hello there,

Regarding Minh the Easy Rider in Nha Trang. The last mobile phone number I had for him was 0935207428. I enjoyed touring around with him very much. I found him very helpful and very reliable and we went places that most tourists don't go. I don't remember the price but it was quite reasonable. Hopefully, I will hook up with him again in 2008. Hope you enjoy Nha Trang as much as I did.

London
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy Riders

I'm not sure he is a real 'easy-rider' as such because all the easy-riders live in Dalat, not Nha Trang, but as long as he showed you a beautiful journey and could speak english well enough it doesn't matter!

I used the guys at www.easy-riders.net to book before I went so that I didn't get hassled by people on the streets to do tours with them, and they were very helpful. The guides were all very knowledgeable and had good language skills, but above all were fun to be with!! Think one of the guy's mobile numbers is on the website 'contact us' bit...

anyway, happy riding! cheers

Nha Trang
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Easy Riders

Hi,I'm in Nha Trang at the moment doing bookings with genuine easy riders.You can call me on 058221014 and will introduce you to them.

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,739 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easy Riders

Hi,

I stay in Nha Trang and okviet will be able to help you as he deals with all those guys on a regular basis and has done for years.So if anyone can help,advise you it will be him.

I recommend the peace hotel in Dalat($6-$8)nice place and all the genuine easy riders hang out there.Lots of them speak many languages.

7. Re: Easy Riders

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 06:48
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang
Recent Conversations