We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Beach

Hi..

Sorry for asking questions again and again.

Staying in legendsea hotel.want to hit the beach,rent a chair. I just want to know which part should I go? Should I go to Louisiane brew ? Or directly to the beach ?

Which is better?

Will I get a locker if I go to Louisiane brew?

Thank fr d help

14 replies to this topic
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
3,488 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Beach

It depends on what you want. You can rent chairs at the Brewhouse, it comes with a steep charge for food and beverages. But service is top notch, friendly, competent, something that can't be said for 98% of places in the country.

If all you want is the beach, and a safe beach at that, take the airport bus to Long Beach for 50,000 and enjoy somewhat cheaper food and beverages at one of the many stalls, where the chairs are of lesser quality but free.

I hesitate to name the knee jerk one that everyone recommends, because I prefer others where I don't get ripped off.

You don't get a locker, but the guys serving you on the beach at the Brewhouse are vigilant. The usual advice applies: don't take anything to the beach that you don't want to go missing. There's no need for cameras, watches, loads of money.

Once you do get to the Brewhouse, try their dark beer. Hopelessly overpriced, it's still the reason I sometimes find myself there. You can get similar, almost as good, dark (or light) beer at the Russian owned place on Dang Tat street north of the bridge. Where there's a beach less dangerous (in terms of steep inclines and waves) than the main Nha Trang beach. Albeit not as pretty.

If you REALLY want to pay 60,000 for a 10,000 can of beer, try the Sailing Club.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,979 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Beach

Sailing club is closer to your hotel. Anyway the way the weather is you won't be needing a deck chair for a while ;-) Another place next to sailing club is the blue sea ( square wooden bar right on the beach ) Staff are good, nice chairs and beer and drinks 60% less than sailing club or brew house.

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Beach

@xpat17 thanx. The thing I forgot to mention is that we don't drink alcohol. So is it ok if we just order juices and stuff at Louisiane and enjoy the chair at the beach??

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Beach

@viet1 thanks. Hopefully the weather clears out. Really wanted to be at beach and relax.not into drinks apart from juices 😁

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
3,488 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Beach

Lots of non-alcoholic beverages ask over Vietnam. Enjoy!

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,979 posts
35 reviews
6. Re: Beach

Easy to get fresh juices and soft drinks all along the beach. Rain has just stopped so take a walk down there and see where you want to sit tomorrow on the beach. Enjoy.

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Beach

Really enjoying your stay at Nha Trang.. I read somewhere, about going north of the bridge for better beaches in terms of slope. I can't find day post.I found the beach to be too steep as we both are bit short.

Can anyone please tell about that place and how to go? Bus? Cab?

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
3,488 posts
7 reviews
8. Re: Beach

Go to the road lining the beach, turn north (ie the ocean will be on your right). Walk until you cross a 500 m long bridge. Continue walking 2 km.

Or take the #4 bus and get off at Dang Tat street.

Or take a taxi.

It's here:

Dropped Pin

near Nha Trang Bay, Vietnam

https://goo.gl/maps/pRisVsrUi322

I've lived in the vicinity for 7 years now.

In my view by far the best, coziest and friendliest party of town.

Edited: 09 November 2018, 13:38
Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: Beach

Thank . What's the name of beach?

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
3,488 posts
7 reviews
10. Re: Beach