We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary Hue - Questions

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
99 posts
22 reviews
Itinerary Hue - Questions

Hue looks great to me. I love old architecture and ruins. We will have two full days there this December. I'd like some suggestions from people who have been there before.

Day 1:

See Citadel. Hoping to get a guide outside the Citadel as I think I get more out of it with a guide. Are there guides there? Then lunch. In the afternoon, we are hoping to see Tu Hieu Pagoda. After that, my partner wants to get massages and perhaps do some shopping.

Day 2:

We want to hire a driver for the day to see the Tombs. I am not certain how many Tombs we should see in a day. We loved the temples in Cambodia and typically were out from 9-3 seeing them.

So far these look nice to me: Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, Tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh, Imperial Tomb of Dong Khanh.

Thoughts? Should we add another?

Nam Thuan
Gift & Speciality Shops
Gia Huy Silk Tailor Shop
Gift & Speciality Shops
Canh Duong Beach Camp
Gift & Speciality Shops
3 replies to this topic
Da Lat, Vietnam
Level Contributor
172 posts
1. Re: Itinerary Hue - Questions

Day 1 should add Thien Mu Pagoda after lunch.

Dat

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
99 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: Itinerary Hue - Questions

Thanks. It looks nice.

Level Contributor
39 posts
3. Re: Itinerary Hue - Questions

There is no tour guide at the Citadel so you should hire one in advance. And Khai Dinh tomb, Minh Mnag tomb is nicer. Thanh Toan bridge is an extra to explore :)

Reply to: Itinerary Hue - Questions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hue
Recent Conversations