We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap

Montclair, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap

We want to fly from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap on a morning flight in January. This is our first trip to Asia. Any opinions on best airline, do's, don'ts, precautions, etc?

Thanks.

Berkeley Vale, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap

We did this trip with Vietnam Airlines and they were fantastic.

Hanoi
Level Contributor
734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap

I highly recommend Vietnam airlines

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,553 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap

You're stuck with Vietnam Airlines (Angkor Cambodian Air) as they are (as far as I'm aware) the only airline that flies the route. Pricey too!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap

You could do it by road stopping off at Phnom Penh on the way, otherwise there's buses do this route.

Ben Tre, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,612 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap

I would suggest going by route as it is much cheaper.It takes around 6 hours from SaiGon to PP and this place is worthed to spend a night at least before headhing to Siemreap.

But if you have no problem with paying and tight on time then you have to Stick with Vietnam airline coz no other choices.

Cheers,

Nhung

6. Re: Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 13:48