We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Vietnam in next September

Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Trip to Vietnam in next September

I m planning to visit Vietnam in next year so I need to know where I need to start Hanoi or holiday chi Minh or I m interested in package.if anyone can offer good package which includes everything except flight

7 replies to this topic
Hanoi
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
80 reviews
1. Re: Trip to Vietnam in next September

To start with, how many days ?

A package is the worst you can take. You are bused from one place to another, group hotels, so-so to bad group food, etc. Fly Hanoi, 2 days up there, 2-days cruise Halong Bay with local agency, then the magnificent northern mountains in 4-6 days, then day train Hanoi-Ninh Binh, 2 days Ninh Binh/Tam Coc, then night Train Ninh Binh to Hue (2 days) then it depends on how many days you have total

Level Contributor
405 posts
163 reviews
2. Re: Trip to Vietnam in next September

Go to Hanoi and contact Eco Travel Go Green Vietnam. I highly recommend this company. They will organise 4-5 days in Ninh Binh and Puluong that you will love.

Ben Tre, Vietnam
Level Contributor
2,427 posts
1 review
3. Re: Trip to Vietnam in next September

It is a good time to start from Northern VN (Hanoi).

4. Re: Trip to Vietnam in next September

You can go to Hanoi for 4 day to visit as well as book some local agency to go Halong bay and go to south of Vietnam by bus. Highly recommendation for La Dolce Vita in Hanoi. Have a good trip bro

leicester
Level Contributor
2,381 posts
217 reviews
5. Re: Trip to Vietnam in next September

How can anyone tell the poster what they will love without knowing anything about them? They may hate cities, or countryside, and may prefer booking a tour. Thousands of people visit every year on tours.

Tell us what you like to do, your budget ie low, medium, high, how long you have and why you picked Vietnam. Then people can suggest what you might enjoy, but you will need to do your own research. If you do decide on a tour, you will be moved about quickly but that might be what you want?

And when? Weather changes which area is better.

Edited: 23 September 2018, 11:59
Guangdong, China
Level Contributor
119 posts
9 reviews
6. Re: Trip to Vietnam in next September

If i were to go in September, I would start from Sapa in N. Vietnam. Perfect time with golden colour rice fields. Find out more and see if this interests you.

2 posts
7. Re: Trip to Vietnam in next September

Tell us more about what you like. In the north, if you like remote areas , go to Pu Luong Nature Reserve and as mentioned before, contact Eco Travel Go Green, they do very nice tours there that you can combine with ninh binh and Halong Bay.

Reply to: Trip to Vietnam in next September
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted