We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private driver or tour company

singapore
Level Contributor
404 posts
Save Topic
Private driver or tour company

We are a group of 11 pax. My wife & i are the lead for this trip & our parent, uncle & aunties are in their late 60s to early 70s. For safety reason we had decided not to use Grab as our mode of transport because we do not want to separate anyone from the group. We had planned to book our day trips online but some of their trips can only accommodate maximum of 8 pax. Does anyone have contact for reliable private driver or tour company that provide vehicle or day trips for 11 pax or more.

Thank You.

7 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private driver or tour company

Please contact Ms Cham at www.halongsapatours.com. I have used her (as have some regulars) and she comes highly recommended for northern vietnam.

Please make sure you use the above website as there are lots of fake websites with similar names.

She picked us up from Noi Bai in a huge van so she can definitely help you with this.

2. Re: Private driver or tour company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2018, 21:25

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
78 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private driver or tour company

Just send your request for Car services to any local travel agent, they will arrange 16 seat car for your itinerary. You can check the rate for car service to all destination only (not a package tour). A private car is better than using Grab for your group.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vietnam
Level Contributor
9,980 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Private driver or tour company

"Just send your request for Car services to any local travel agent...."

But I'd strongly recommend you don't use any of the ones that tout their business names or services here.

Advertising is against TA rules, and if they're resorting to doing that here, then it's a fair assumption that they're actually no good at what they do. ;-)

Scott

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
78 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private driver or tour company

I am here to be a part of this community and want to assist other people in their trip like you, Mr. Scott. Let's be the positive members.

6. Re: Private driver or tour company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2018, 14:55

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vietnam
Level Contributor
9,980 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Private driver or tour company

"...and want to assist other people in their trip like you, Mr. Scott."

Yep, I stand by what I said.

And the post prior to this one (#6) confirms it.

Scott

Reply to: Private driver or tour company
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted