We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dragon Gold Cruise vs. Paradise Luxury Cruise

TVy
San Jose, California
Level Contributor
112 posts
Dragon Gold Cruise vs. Paradise Luxury Cruise

Dragon Gold Cruise: one night on the ship & 1 night on Cat Ba, more activities

Paradise Luxury Cruise:one night on the ship, 1 night in Tuan Chau, more free time.

Same price.

I was looking at the reviews and many seem to like the Paradise Luxury Cruise better. However, it does not go to Cat Ba. I don't know how Tuan Chau is comparing to Cat Ba.

Which would you choose?

3 replies to this topic
Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
163 posts
1. Re: Dragon Gold Cruise vs. Paradise Luxury Cruise

I prefer Cat Ba by its wildness. Cat Ba is called the Gem of the Gulf of Tonkin with majestic beauty still keep its poetic. Moreover, you can enjoy where the beach is smooth, full of blue water of Lan Ha Bay, highlighted by the spectacular beauty of some 400 large and small islands that are dotted with interesting shapes. All of the islands in Lan Ha Bay are covered with trees. In addition, the National Park of 600 hectares creates an ideal ecological environment for travellers in love with nature.

TVy
San Jose, California
Level Contributor
112 posts
2. Re: Dragon Gold Cruise vs. Paradise Luxury Cruise

Thank you.

Durban, South Africa
3 posts
3. Re: Dragon Gold Cruise vs. Paradise Luxury Cruise

In your opinion which is the more beautiful route in terms of natural beauty Bai Tu Long Bay or Lan Ha bay ?

Reply to: Dragon Gold Cruise vs. Paradise Luxury Cruise
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted