We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vietnam Paradise Travel gency

Melbourne, Vic
1 post
Save Topic
Vietnam Paradise Travel gency

Our family spent all of January touring throughout Vietnam along with a few days in Cambodia. We used Paradise to arrange our entire holiday and their service and performance was absolutely first class. The whole four weeks ran smoothly and no glitches at all. The guides were all excellent and the drivers also. The price was very competitive too and cheaper than comparable deals through Australian based travel agents - and of course their travel advice and suggestions were much more knowledgable. Cant recommend them highly enough.

Australia
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vietnam Paradise Travel gency

My husband and I took our two young sons to Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand for the month of April this year. Vietnam Paradise Travel took care of all the arrangements for us whilst in Vietnam and were fabulous. Alex liaised with me regularly in the lead up to the trip, and accomodated all of my requests which included train trips instead of van etc. All the of the drivers were very good, which was important to me. There were a couple of short legs where the vehicle had no seat belts, however I contacted them while we were there and from that point on we had seat belted vehicles, often new Mercedes vans. The hotel rooms that were booked for us were terrific and we were always comfortable. Nothing was too much trouble.

I would highly recommend them to anyone considering family travel in Vietnam. It was cheaper for us to book with Vietnam Paradise Travel and have our own tailored private tour, than it would have been had we booked with an international company and travelled on a coach.