We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach resort in South Vietnam

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
19 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Best beach resort in South Vietnam

I have read all the posts on Vietnam beaches and I am more confused than ever. I want to travel from Saigon to a beautiful, romantic, perfect, beach resort for an anniversary in January. We are not into camping, but not $600 US per night either. GREAT food is a must! Help, please.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,578 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best beach resort in South Vietnam

Try Ana Mandara, Hon Tam, Daimond Bay, and even Whale Island resorts in the Nha Trang area. I am sure some people can give reccomendations in the Mui Ne area.

Owee

www.owee58.com

sydney
Level Contributor
27 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best beach resort in South Vietnam

We stayed at the Sheraton, Nha Trang...good location a truely Five Star resort right on the beach...I am bias but Hoi An was a fav destination for me... stayed at the the Swiss - Bel, I cant recommend to stay there due to our experience, but the beach is good and Hoi An is only 10 mins drive. ..

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,599 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best beach resort in South Vietnam

Mui Ne is a 4 hour Coach or Train ride from HCMC. 90% of the Resorts are actual beachfront and range in cost from $25-150 depending on whether you want 2 or 5 star.

A good midrange Resort is Suoi Tien at around $45 for a bungalow,whilst next door is Coco Beach at around $120. These are in the centre of the main resort area called Ham Tien. They are both close to bars and restaurants although both have good food. Ham Tien is a busy Resort area but not overcrowded or noisey.

In Mui Ne itself some 20 minutes away there is Pandanus Resort which is a large destination resort on Mui Ne Beach costs around $90.

Cheers Ross

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
426 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best beach resort in South Vietnam

My recommendation is Evason Ana Mandara for Nha Trang and L’anmien beach resort, Victoria for Mui Ne.

Edited: 06 November 2010, 06:51
5. Re: Best beach resort in South Vietnam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2011, 10:52