We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nha Trang/Mui Ne/Phu Quoc

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Nha Trang/Mui Ne/Phu Quoc

How is the weather generally during first week of December in Nha Trang? Phu Quoc and Mui Ne are an option, but we like the vibe and selections of hotels better in Nha Trang.

6 replies to this topic
Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
31 posts
295 reviews
1. Re: Nha Trang/Mui Ne/Phu Quoc

Was there last December and I can say the weather is quite mix. Other meaning it could be sunny and rainy in the same day. However the water might be a bit cold for swiming but you may still be able to swim as I did 😊.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
3,035 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Nha Trang/Mui Ne/Phu Quoc

Wet. It'll rain almost everyday, sometimes less, sometimes more. It is the tail end of the rainy season though. It'll still be nice and warm.

Mui Ne just about is the single spot in Vietnam that see the least amount of rain.

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Nha Trang/Mui Ne/Phu Quoc

Thank you! We don't mind missing out swimming in the sea, if it's compensated by sunshine and pool weather

Ben Tre, Vietnam
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
1 review
4. Re: Nha Trang/Mui Ne/Phu Quoc

Phu Quoc island!

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Nha Trang/Mui Ne/Phu Quoc

I've read lately, it's full of rubbish :(

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
3,035 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Nha Trang/Mui Ne/Phu Quoc

wanderlust_girl_11, all of Vietnam is full of rubbish.

Sorry to break it to you, but you don't travel to Vietnam for it's cleanliness, hygienic standards or first world views in environmental protection.

Reply to: Nha Trang/Mui Ne/Phu Quoc
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted