I am planning to do a trip for 2 weeks in December end with my wife and 1 child & 1 infant. I have just started my research & trying to create an itinerary. I will share my itinerary later when I complete that & ask for the valuable suggestions from other members. But before that I need few suggestions:
1. For Flight I might take: New Delhi to hochiminh city & return Flight from hanoi to New Delhi - Is that ok?
3. I have found out that instead of booking a package from any tour operator, I can easily plan for a DIY tour. It is quite easy to do so. Is that true?
4. I might need to book 2 domestic flights: one from hochiminh to Hue & other from Hoian to Hanoi. I will finalize my itinerary in few days. So, when should I book them? Should I book them straight away as soon as I will finalize my itinerary or should I wait till October or November?
5. Same applies for the accommodations: Should I book them straight away as soon as I will finalize my itinerary or should I wait till October or November?
6. What would be cost estimated per day for a family considering that I will be staying in budget hotels, but lots of sightseeing’s?
Any help would be appreciated