We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indochina Voyages reviews

Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Indochina Voyages reviews

Hi

planning a trip 2019 Hanoi to Siem Reap and liaising with Indochina Voyages company, has anyone used them and were they good to deal with please?

Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Dublin, Ohio
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
1. Re: Indochina Voyages reviews

Yes. we used them for a multi week trip including Viet Nam, Cambodia and Lao. We could not have been happier. They were terrific in every way - super responsive, terrific guides, clean vans .....I have referred several friends to them. We just booked a trip to Thailand and Myanmar with them. We worked with Nam Ngo. He is superb. You will not regret. Happy to elaborate.

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
74 reviews
2. Re: Indochina Voyages reviews

Hi!!! Yes, i visited Vietnam and Cambodia with them and it was simply Amazing. I truly believe this is the most trustable and honest agency in Indochina. Really good driver, fantastic guides, perfect service. They were Always ready to fulfill our requests and honestly i referred a lot of people to them because they deserve it. So, if you already booked, you did well. If you are still thinking, just do it! :) Here is their website for more info: https://www.indochinavoyages.com/ . Greetings from Italy

australia
Level Contributor
122 posts
151 reviews
3. Re: Indochina Voyages reviews

Hi, We have used Indochina Voyages on 3 trips to Vietnam & Cambodia and also for Myanmar. The first was in 2011, which shows they have been giving outstanding service and help for quite some time. We have loved every trip we have done, both as a couple & with family,and having it tailored to suit us has been perfect. We liaised with Le An Tuan & Nam Ngo who built us our individualized trip. I have not hesitated to recommend them to any one and those that have chosen to go with them have been really happy.

Make sure You are dealing with Indochina Voyages www.indochinavoyages.com as there are a few copy cats out there...seems to still be a 'thing' in Vietnam. Hope you also have a great trip. It is a special part of the world.

Dublin
3 posts
1 review
4. Re: Indochina Voyages reviews

Yes great company and pleasure to deal with. We travelled extensively from Hanoi to Halong bay then Ho Ch Minh City. Travel, accommodation, trips, private driver from each airport arrange through https://www.indochinavoyages.com/

Definitely recommend and will use again in the future.

Have a great trip!

Cove, Oregon
Level Contributor
12 posts
25 reviews
5. Re: Indochina Voyages reviews

I have used Indochina Voyages several times while exploring northern Vietnam with my wife and/or friends. I can't say enough good things about the experiences. Most important is customizing the trip to fit the interests of the travelers. Getting to remote villages on market day, for example, adds a whole new dimension to the trip. Taking "ice breaking" gifts for the locals also enhances getting to see a true snapshot of "real life" Vietnam. The transportation and accommodations are always top notch.

I hope to do Myanmar with them (https://www.indochinavoyages.com) soon! See you on the trail!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vietnam
Level Contributor
10,525 posts
6. Re: Indochina Voyages reviews

What a 'strange' little thread this is becoming....

Scott

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
74 reviews
7. Re: Indochina Voyages reviews

ahahaha why?

Reply to: Indochina Voyages reviews
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted