We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to buy Nike,Puma,Adidas etc. apparel in Patong

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
172 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to buy Nike,Puma,Adidas etc. apparel in Patong

Hello all.

My wife And I will be arriving in Patong for a 2 week trip beginning 28 March. I was wondering where the locals shop for authentic brand name shoes,T-shirts and bags from name brands like Puma and Nike for the best prices.

I'm looking for Puma casual style shoes and Tee's and maybe a good Nike backpack.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Perth
Level Contributor
139 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to buy Nike,Puma,Adidas etc. apparel in Patong

There were authentic surf stores in Jungceylon and the outlet stores you pass on the way from the airport to Patong.

You can buy imitation clothing just about anywhere.

Maybe someone else might have more specific info for you.

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,927 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to buy Nike,Puma,Adidas etc. apparel in Patong

The 2 sports stores in Jungceylon shopping centre are good, so is the one at Central Festival shopping centre and the Adidas outlet shop had loads of bargains.

Cathy

Adelaide
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to buy Nike,Puma,Adidas etc. apparel in Patong

Hi there... I am leaving for Phuket next Friday and was just wondering where the Adidas outlet was located ? I would be interested in checking this out...1

Thanks

Adelaide
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to buy Nike,Puma,Adidas etc. apparel in Patong

Hi there... I am leaving for Phuket next Friday and was just wondering where the Adidas outlet was located ? I would be interested in checking this out...1

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
657 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place to buy Nike,Puma,Adidas etc. apparel in Patong

I don't know where the Adidas outlet is but I would guess it is in Phuket Town, maybe I saw it there....not sure. Keep asking. As for genuine sports brand clothing, yes Jungceylon has a couple of good sized sports stores. not sure of exact brands sold. I myself went to the Balance store at Jungceylon and bought genuine runners for au$125 when they are selling here for au$250.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best place to buy Nike,Puma,Adidas etc. apparel in Patong

The Ocean Plaza on Bangla Road/Patong has lots of genuine sports apparel on the 2nd or 3rd floor....

I hope the plaza is still there as I have'nt been to Patong since 2008....

However,I bought a few pair of genuine Converse gym boots there....And noticed lots of other brands.....

The Converse cost me $30AUS/pair....Lot cheaper than home....!!

Jungceylon does have great glitzy sports stores but I would check and compare prices in Ocean Plaza too....

I also went shopping for Converse @ Big C and Lotus and found them but it was actually cheaper @ Ocean Plaza.....

Kosice, Slovakia
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best place to buy Nike,Puma,Adidas etc. apparel in Patong

The Adidas outlet is on the bypass road, just up from Tesco-Lotus.

8. Re: Best place to buy Nike,Puma,Adidas etc. apparel in Patong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2010, 09:46