We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eye and brow lift pattaya

belfast
Level Contributor
204 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Eye and brow lift pattaya

Going to Pattaya jan 2013 for a holidays for three weeks i have always said when i reach fifty i would have an eye and brow lift and possible mini face lift, could any one recomend good hospital or clinic in pattaya. kind regards Ray

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
15,208 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Eye and brow lift pattaya

Maybe go to Bumrungrad. They deal with Farangs who want things changed or removed or made bigger all the time. You can use the bus from Pattaya for peanuts.

bumrungrad.com/en/plastic-surgery-thailand-b…

Bumrungrad is one of the better known Thai hospitals in the world. You can walk from Nana Skytrain stop to this hospital. At Ekamai bus terminal you can walk to Ekamai Skytrain stop.

belfast
Level Contributor
204 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eye and brow lift pattaya

Thanks for reply i have had a look and will contact them kind regards

3. Re: Eye and brow lift pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 11:45