We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Russian girls

Wales, UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Russian girls

I've been told there are Russian go-go dancers in Pattaya. Where are they?

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Russian girls

Walking street.

www.pattayagogoguide.com/gogo/eurogirls.html

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Russian girls

They won't be there for long.

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,053 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Russian girls

actually they've been there for well over a year - there are a couple of places,whose names i forget, that are staffed by russian or more likely uzbeki girls, their target market being i am told middle eastern males. never been in one but friends i golf with have wandered in and wandered out very quickly - i won't for the sake of delicacy go into the full details of their pricing structure, but one has notices on the table telling customers they are expected to give a minimum tip to the waitress of b500!

Delray Beach...
Level Contributor
319 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Russian girls

I heard a lot of bad things about the places with Russian girls. That its mostly scams, running up your tab, etc. I stayed away because of the rumors....but man, I saw some lookers outside trying to get people in.

If you think about, it could be fun....a little variety never hurts.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Russian girls

Moulin Rouge and Galaxy are two Go Go's with Russian Women. Total ripoff joints and I would not recommend to anyone.

Delray Beach...
Level Contributor
319 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Russian girls

So far I just keep hearing about these places being a ripoff....but I have yet seen an example!

Bangalore
Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Russian girls

Well sample this .. personal experience ..

Beer in excess of 150 Baht per Bottle

Every 5 Min or so a dancers comes close and performs for you .. which is basically sways seductively and demands 100 Baht tip .. whether you like it or not ..

Before you know it .. you are down 500 Baht in less than 15 -20 Min .. Thats a ripoff to me

Tehran
Level Contributor
41 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Russian girls

I totaly agree with other reviews. Moulin rouge and galaxy are rip off joints. You can also find Russian girls in Mixx and B52 night club. Russians girls have contracts with these clubs they will dance with you and let them buy drinks but they get a commission from those drinks and they will never go back with you .

Pattaya, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
7,660 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Russian girls

Clip joints - stay away. Plenty of russian or former satellite countries nationals milling around walking street if that is your thing. :o

10. Re: Russian girls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 November 2009, 16:37