We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help booking hotel!

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
13 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Help booking hotel!

Hi all travellers :)

I'm going to Ko Samui in August for 5 nights with my husband and 9mo baby. I've been looking for hotels but there are so many that I'm already lost!

I'm looking for very nice beach so decided to go to Chanweng as I read that it's the best sand and water (correct me please if I'm wrong).

Could you let me know a nice hotel in Chanweng with a nice (big) beach, preferable with rooms in the beach? Budget is 10.000 thai bat max per night. Also would be nice to be near restaurants or some night markets.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Mentioned in this post
Ko Samui
Ko Samui
Surat Thani Province, Thailand
Poppies Samui
Poppies Samui
#1 of 103 hotels in Chaweng
Bo Phut Resort & Spa
Bo Phut Resort & Spa
#2 of 184 hotels in Bophut
Code
Code
#1 of 30 hotels in Mae Nam
3 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
725 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help booking hotel!

How about amari:-

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g…

Families seem to have a good time. Cheaper "garden rooms" are the other side of the road, most expensive are beach side with sea view.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,506 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help booking hotel!

Hi

Not sure about in the beach, but there are very few hotels that have rooms that are beachside in Chaweng! Those that have will blow the budget.

Your criteria matches far too many hotels, so what are the other deal makers or deal breaker?

The Amari would be a good choice. Centara Grand [a bit older as far as condition goes] is another choice. You could also look at the newly built Chaweng Sala. Something a bit quieter might be Samui Paradise.

If you want good value, but not fased about a pool, and happy with an older style hotel then Long Beach Lodge [LBL Samui] is worth a punt. Room A1 is beach side with your own terrace, big room. Yes its an older hotel, but value wise takes a lot of beating!

Mentioned in this post
Chaweng
Chaweng
Bophut, Thailand
Samui Paradise Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa
Samui Paradise Chaweng...
517 Reviews
Chaweng, Thailand
Samui Beach Resort
Samui Beach Resort
462 Reviews
Lamai Beach, Thailand
AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help booking hotel!

Baan samui resort.

Check out the tripadvisor reviews.

Very positive.

Have stayed about 15 times.

Great beach, pool, restaurants, staff, and night food markets across the road.

Reply to: Help booking hotel!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted