We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rabeang Pasak Tree House Resort

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Rabeang Pasak Tree House Resort

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has stayed here. I am interested to hear if there is any other options than having to eat at the resort or can you get meals in the village.m

Cheers

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
9,818 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rabeang Pasak Tree House Resort

A friend of mine is thinking about it as well. Its unclear isn't it.

I think it looks fantastic.

I would guess being so isolated you would be pretty much locked into eating there. It seems to be quite a long way out of the city. I think they do pick up and drop off from CM for a fee.

It would be great for a couple of nights at most I would think.

I'd suggest going to the reviews for the resort and sending a personal message to three or four recent reviewers and asking them the question. I always find I get good accurate information this way for tricky questions.

Caroline.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
9,818 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rabeang Pasak Tree House Resort

ps. if you do decide to stay there be very very careful about your mosquito protection. It is really out in the jungle and not sure how mossie proof those huts would be.

3. Re: Rabeang Pasak Tree House Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 09:48