We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Choosing Chang Mai Thai Massage Program???

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Help! Choosing Chang Mai Thai Massage Program???

Im interested in taking a Thai Massage course in Chang Mai and have narrowed it down to Sunshine Massage School, ITM, TMC and possibly TTC. Does any one have any recent experiences with any of these schools? Can you give some advice/recommendations on the programs, teachers, etc. I am a yoga teacher, but have no massage experience and am looking to take a 4, possibly 5wk course if the price and program are right! Any info (good or bad) to help make a decision would be greatly appreciated!! Oh yeah...if you have a massage school rec for BKK (aside from Wat Po) as well am happy to hear that too...

Cheers!

113 replies to this topic
Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
111. Re: Help! Choosing Chang Mai Thai Massage Program???

Lol I just saw that was from 2011!!!! Never mind!

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
55 posts
108 reviews
112. Re: Help! Choosing Chang Mai Thai Massage Program???

Hi Courtney B,

Thank you for sharing! I am planning to take courses and been comparing schools. Looks like Baan Hom Samunphrai is pretty much of an option.. I will definitely check on this.

hongkong
1 post
113. Re: Help! Choosing Chang Mai Thai Massage Program???

Hi, I would like to take a short course (5 days or 30-hours) in Feb. Which one did you finally take and how was it? Your opinion is important to me, thank you!

Edited: 07 January 2019, 10:30
Reply to: Help! Choosing Chang Mai Thai Massage Program???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted