We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Learn to drive a motorbike in Chiang Mai. Driving lessons

Learn to drive a motorbike in Chiang Mai. Driving lessons

Hello,

I just moved to CM to live here for a year at least... All the people that I know learn to drive motorbikes here on their own and they said is too easy and with practice I will do it, but I prefer to find a school or someone who can teach me with real lessons because even if I practice on my own I prefer to don't take unnecessary risks and get some practices because I never drive a motorbike before... So Please Help! I I know most of you would advise me to don't drive a motorbike in CM but I will be living here for so long and I need to transport myself on the daily basics...

3 replies to this topic
Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
5,873 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Learn to drive a motorbike in Chiang Mai. Driving lessons

Hi

Contact the larger Honda or any larger motorcycle dealers some have training or safety classes.

Florida - Alaska...
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province
Level Contributor
7,752 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Learn to drive a motorbike in Chiang Mai. Driving lessons

There are driving schools scattered around town, but they are geared towards Thais so not a lot of English spoken. Not sure which, if any, give motorcycle lessons. Most Thais start learning to ride a scooter when they are kids.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,465 posts
58 reviews
3. Re: Learn to drive a motorbike in Chiang Mai. Driving lessons

Head out past Central Festival on the way to Doi Saket. On the right you will see a Honda Riding School with it's own track. I understand they run lessons.

Reply to: Learn to drive a motorbike in Chiang Mai. Driving lessons
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted