We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended tour agency

Muntinlupa...
Level Contributor
2 posts
181 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended tour agency

My husband and 2 kids aged 10 and 4 are going to Chiang Mai this June. Any recommended tour agency?

Mentioned in this post
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
5 replies to this topic
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended tour agency

Duplicate post!

Oslo
Level Contributor
143 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended tour agency

Hi,

I went with Untouched Thailand for a full day trip to Doi Inthanon National Park last July. If you want a private tour I can recommend them. I think they can make a tour to where ever you want to go for a day. I went alone so it was a bit expensive since I had no one to share the cost with, but I had a comfortable SUV to myself that would be perfect for your family. I had Tom (I think) for my guide + another one for the soft trek alone. Tom has been a monk earlier so he has great knowledge about that life as well as local sites.

You can see footage from the day trip in my video “Three days in Chiang Mai – Temples, Tigers and Trekking” https://youtu.be/KpYN0-1tBUI . Tom is the one you can see briefly talking to the Myanmar immigrants in the video.

Mentioned in this post
Doi Inthanon National Park
Doi Inthanon National...
126 Reviews
Doi Inthanon National Park, Thailand
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai
idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,456 posts
522 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended tour agency

i thought untouched Thailand was fabulous, as well...and a private bike ride thru the city with NOOH

Mentioned in this post
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommended tour agency

I used TravelHub Chiang Mai for all of our tours when I visited CM. We had a group of 12 people, I contacted some of the tour operators from Trip Advisor recommended, they said because we had a big group so they wanted us to split our group & use 2 vehicles and the price, of course, more expensive but the children didn't want that they wanted to join together. Lucky that we contacted Travel hub Chaing Mai & they provided us a big van which could fit 14 people (included our tour guide & the driver). Their tour's price was good too, cheaper than other agencies I asked. Our tour guide was a very nice & friendly person. She also helped us to look after an 11-month-old child when we went to the Orchid & Butterfly farm. You can visit their site & compare the price & decide which travel agency is good for your family.

Mentioned in this post
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai
San Diego...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommended tour agency

I used Travel Hub/Blugecko (same owner) to book two day tours. Jae, who works in both office, is very helpful. When we were unhappy with our tour guide of our trip to the National Park, she immediately tried to resolve the situation and booked our second tour with a much better tour operator. Thank you Jae for your patience and understanding.

Reply to: Recommended tour agency
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted