We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 nights in Bangkok

uk
Level Contributor
32 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
2 nights in Bangkok

Hi, heading to Bangkok this afternoon, staying at Loy La Long on the river (off china town near Sheraton orchid?) Looking for suggestions on must dom's and must sees as we only have 2 nights and want to cram lots in! :) Any good restaurants that we shouldn't miss?

Many thanks!

Chiang Klang...
Level Contributor
902 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 nights in Bangkok

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293916-c125983/Bangk…

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293916-s504/Bangkok:…

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293916-s1/Bangkok:Th…

bangkok.com/top-10-bangkok-dining-experience…

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,157 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 nights in Bangkok

Grand palace, Wat Pho and Wat Arun ...

See Top Questions about Bangkok on the right for more info.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 nights in Bangkok

With all do respect, please do a little research.

uk
Level Contributor
32 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 nights in Bangkok

I actually did quite a bit of research but was overwhelmed by so many options... With so many temples, tours and fantastic restaurants I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss what was considered 'the best' by the people on this forum as it has served me so well in the past. We have had 2 weeks in Thailand with 2 night stops in different places (all well researched) but bangkok was the one place I found hard to pin down exactly the best use of our 2 days/nights. But thank you for your oh so helpful response.

Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 nights in Bangkok

We are in the same boat. So over whelmed with what there is to do in Bangkok that we r finding it hard to narrow it down . We are only there two days also so le me know what U decide to do!!!

6. Re: 2 nights in Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 21:09
London, United...
Level Contributor
13,157 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 nights in Bangkok

k-tipsuk .... maybe you could have explained in your post that you had done some research but was a bit overwhelmed.

Read your post again .. it does come across as a post from a lazy person who didn't do any research and is asking a last minute question.

colchester
Level Contributor
583 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 nights in Bangkok

I understand what you mean by being overwhelmed and trying to narrow options down for 2 nights.... we will only have the same time on our trip in May.

Decided to go with the less is more tactic, it will be our first visit and we don't know how we will feel after the long flight and how the heat and humidity will effect us. So we will just do the touristy MUST DO's and visit The Grand Palace, Wat Pho and Wat Arun on our only full day. If we have time / energy we will catch the ferry up the river. We are not big into shopping (going onto CM anyway).

We hope to get to the Sky Bar on one of our evenings, the other will be spent around our hotel in Sukhumvit.

Have fun.

J

9. Re: 2 nights in Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 08:46