We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big C, is it open?

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
279 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Big C, is it open?

Last time we visited Bangkok was in 2010 and Big C next to the Arnoma Hotel was still a wreck, is it up and running now? If it is ok now, do they still have the massage place on the ground floor and is the food court on the top opperating? Thanks.

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Big C, is it open?

Yes the food court and Big C is open but as for the massage I'm not sure.We have our lunch at the restaurant next to the foodcourt on 12 March 2012 & also shop at the Big C.

Hope you have a wonderful trip there.

Bon Vogage.

Edited: 07 April 2012, 22:40
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
14,859 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Big C, is it open?

The food court is open and redecorated.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Big C, is it open?

If you need to use an ATM, there is an Aeon bank on the second level, (also known as the 3rd floor). You can get money out without paying the ridiculous 150 baht charge.

By the way, Central World and Zen, which are opposite the Arnoma, have also been rebuilt and are fully functional.

Alan

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
279 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Big C, is it open?

I'm so glad it's now ok, I love Big C, can't wait for a look in May.

5. Re: Big C, is it open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 17:46