We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Electronics Market - Bangkok

Chennai, India
5 posts
Save Topic
Electronics Market - Bangkok

Experts,

Am in for some suggestions on this front. I shall be travelling from India in the first week of December to Bangkok. A lot of my friends harp on buying things from Bangkok (saying they are cheaper than even US / UK and even India).

Theres a electronics market i've heard that opens only on a Sunday. Dont know where? Will you recommend that market for buying stuffs like:

1. Sony Play Station 3

2. Car Accessories

3. Home Appliances

Please let me know, am a bit confused as to utilise that Sunday for Electronics goods shopping (only if its worth that - cost advantage and quality) or to utiise the same time elsewhere?

Please advice !!

1. Re: Electronics Market - Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2011, 10:02