We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victoria's Secret store in Bangkok?

Manila
6 posts
Save Topic
Victoria's Secret store in Bangkok?

Hi, my sister and I are going to Bangkok this December and we're so excited because we heard there are lots of shopping there! We would like to know if there is a Victoria's Secret store in Bangkok? And anyone who knows of any designer brand outlets there? Or second hand stores of designer brands (bags) just like in Hong Kong? Thanks and wish someone can help us!

SFO-NRT-SIN-BKK
Level Contributor
612 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Victoria's Secret store in Bangkok?

Greetings, Spiketickles,

... Victoria's Secret ... just the sound of it ... :) ...

... do not know of any "stand alone" VS shops in Bangkok, but a few lingerie purveyors can be found in the "World Trade Center" area near the Four Seasons ...

...am currently "seeing" a lovely Bangkok woman, and she insists that I purchase VS (and La Perla) lingerie for her before leaving for Thailand, so that may be a clue that VS is not that prevalent in BKK (or perhaps, someone is being ... used ... ) ;) ...

... you will find "originals" and "knock-offs" of all the "top" brands in Bangkok. If nothing else, spend a bit at a Jim Thompson store. Beautiful Thai silk products, and the shop assistants... :)

You will have a lovely time,

macintosh (Robert)

... "Lacy little playthings are embroidered, ribboned, ruffled and ready for a provocative romp." ...

Japan
Level Contributor
119 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Victoria's Secret store in Bangkok?

Don't think Vic Secret's is there. Try the small street next to Bangkok Bank's head office on Silom. Only open on weekdays, they have a lot of bags, clothes there. That's the best outlet there is for me. Other than that, Jim Thompson's sales which happens at year end in separate venue, not the store.

Manila
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Victoria's Secret store in Bangkok?

Thank you guys for the replies! I'll be leaving in 2 days and I'll try to check out those places!