We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walk too view point phi phi

Level Contributor
108 posts
18 reviews
Walk too view point phi phi

Hi does anyone know if you can walk direct from viki g natures resort too view point or do you have to walk into town first?

6 replies to this topic
newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
13,624 posts
169 reviews
1. Re: Walk too view point phi phi

Walking along the shoreline path into town & then straight up the steps to the Viewpoint is more or less pretty direct to be honest

I doubt there is any sort of path up the hill behind the resort, to the road that runs along the top of the ridge

Level Contributor
108 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Walk too view point phi phi

I did read somewhere there was some sort of a road the locals use brings you in the back of viewpoint 2

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
13,624 posts
169 reviews
3. Re: Walk too view point phi phi

There is a road along the top of the ridge behind the resort (from which you can access the path along to the viewpoints) as I mentioned, but the only way I know to access this road is from the very southern end of Long Beach, which would double the distance you have to walk

Level Contributor
108 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Walk too view point phi phi

Ok thanks will see if i can see anything on google maps. Is the walk into town a fairly easy walk ie not to many hills

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
13,624 posts
169 reviews
5. Re: Walk too view point phi phi

Virtually flat all the way, no hills to climb, its an easy walk

Level Contributor
108 posts
18 reviews
6. Re: Walk too view point phi phi

Thanks any watering holes on way into town you reccomend

Reply to: Walk too view point phi phi